1. SALES MANAGER
Beach Aviation Group is currently seeking an Aircraft/Engine Program & Sales Manager to execute sales strategy, maintain client relations and contact potential customers, identifying parts, maintenance, repair & modification parts needs and selling appropriate solution to meet those needs.
Salary. 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Vero Beach, Florida
Prospecting and cold calling is required on a regular basis
Manage new and assigned accounts for follow-on business
Acquire and maintain new business relationships with vendors and customers
Establish continued customer relationships
Prepare sales information/quotes for customers/proposal preparation
Prepare weekly sales reports to manager
Liaise with operation staff to ensure seamless hand-off of new accounts
Increase, meet and maintain minimum sales targets
Able to complete Quality Control Parts Inspector Training including a knowledge and proficiency test
Able to perform the duties of a Parts Inspector based on the successfully completed training.
Brokered and in-stock inventory sales of engine & aircraft parts
Negotiating of pricing, prepare and solicit bids
Purchasing and procurement with negotiated prices and lead times
Sourcing parts, materials and repair facilities for stock and/or sales
Sales support including extensive research on hard to find parts, repairs manual research and tracking of exchanges and/or repairs
Knowledge of FAA government regulations
Knowledge and experience with Quantum
Knowledge and experience with CFM, CF6, GE, P&W Engines, Boeing & Airbus Airframe
Excellent communication skills required
Excellent writing skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Must be a team player
Must be able to use all technical data.
Possess effective negotiation and closing skills.
Possess strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment.
Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management.
Commitment to company values.
Ensure that aircraft and parts are released with the proper airworthiness certificates and tags
Ensures schedule compliance for all vendor activities to support client’s major airline and material services company needs
Must have experience with services including the storage, reactivation or disassembly of aircraft, engine storage and preservation, maintenance activities and parts harvesting, storage and sale
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Aviation Background and Seven (7) years of experience in direct aircraft engine parts sales preferred
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Proficiency Required.
Send resume to email@example.com
2. TECHNICAL RECORDS ANALYST
Beach Aviation Group is a leading mid-life aircraft leasing and trading company. We serve our customers and trading partners through flexible maintenance avoidance solutions and our investors through attractive, risk-adjusted returns.
The Records Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the overall day-to-day running of the technical records department. This role will tackle a dynamic array of projects focusing on the review of aircraft and/or engine records and will require the candidate to interact effectively with other functional areas of the company to keep transactions moving efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Request all required engine lease return documents from lessees and review for accuracy, following up promptly as necessary with open items lists
- Review of aircraft and/or engine records for purchase, lease, sale and/or trading
- Organize and evaluate records for aircraft and engine transactions
- Research and verify compliance of airworthiness directives and service bulletins
- Generate life limited parts summaries, create life limited parts traceability records as well as airworthiness directive reports
- Contact operators and/or OEM’s for missing documentation or records corrections as required
- Duplicate or create electronic historical records per established industry standards
- Review technical documentation related to operation and maintenance of aircraft and engines
- Communicate with customers/operators as required regarding records questions and concerns
- Other duties or special projects as assigned from time to time at the discretion of the Manager of Technical Records.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in the records department of a parts aftermarket company
- Detail oriented
- Experience auditing technical records including engine LLP back to birth traceability
- The ability to multi-task, providing coverage to several concurrent projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player and flexible, willing to perform tasks necessary to achieve common goals
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Relocation package for qualified applicants
Job Type: Full-time
- aviation industry: 3 years
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org